Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Captured.

Captured. by giuliaSphotography
Captured., a photo by giuliaSphotography on Flickr.

I just love everything about this photo including THE HAT! feathers and wool brimmed!

Via Flickr:
www.spittingfreshness.com

My friend Chelsea and I have been planning to do a "crazy photoshoot" for a few days now and while having many ideas. Today..we decided to keep it simple and take a couple head shots, as well as model some of the jewelry and hats I will be selling on my website (link above). I also wanted to practice my hair and make-up skills. Honestly, I was quit impressed with the results of being able to do so well with that. It was a lot of fun, and this truly gives me more assurance to what i want to study and do with my life. (: Thank you, Chelsea.

No comments: